ACH stands for America, China and Hong Kong. Our main office is in Los Angeles, California. We also have offices in HongKong and ShenZheng, China to provide our best services to our customers all over the world. We have several manufacturer locations in China, and each specialized in a certain type of magnets, which make our products among the best quality ones in the world.
- Our Sintered Neodymium Magnet manufacturer is licensed and is ISO9000 and ISO9002 certified. It is able to manufacture high-performance and high-coercivity magnets such as N52, N50M, N48H, N45SH and N38EH, etc.
- Our Bonded Neodymium Magnet manufacturer was founded in 1993 and was ISO9001:2000 certified. It has its own molding and plastic molding injection workshop, which means we can supply samples in a short time and provide complete rotor assembly.
- Our Flexible (Rubber) Magnet manufacturer is one of the largest manufacturers of flexible magnetic sheeting in the world, around 15,000 tons annually. It is also one of the largest promotional magnets manufacturer. It is ISO9001 and ISO14000 certified. It is also comply with the European Standard on Safety of Toys, EN71, and RoHS requirements.
- Our Ceramic (Hard Ferrite) Magnet manufacturer has more than 20 years of experience in researching, developing and producing ceramic magnets. It is ISO9002 and QS9000 certified.
- Our AlNiCo Magnet manufacturer is established in 1980, and is capable of manufacturing both Cast and Sintered AlNiCo. It is ISO9002 and QS9000 certified.
- Our SmCo Magnet manufacturer is established in 1996, and is ISO9002, ISO14001, and QS9000 certified. It has a production capability of 150 tons of SmCo magnets.
All our above products are comply with the European Standard on Safety of Toys, EN71, and RoHS requirements.